New forum - Likes/dislikes

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
11349EC5-CDD9-4753-88C9-84CF9D010B5F.gif

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
I want to be able to go immediately to a page In a thread of several pages like the past.

I go look what I posted and see if any likes, funny's or winners attached. Helps my self esteem.

rod

Retired 22 years
Lol, typical Upsers, hating any kind of change! Give it a few days, you might actually like it..
I'll save my final report card for when I post my first irrelevant Youtube video. It all depends on if that process has changed. Why do I get the feeling I'm going to hate this new crap this even more.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I like this "Reactions received" feature but maybe I just never noticed it before.
I turned off notifications for 'Reactions' and this will allow for reviewing at discretion.

1591656114045.png

Last edited:

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I want to be able to go immediately to a page In a thread of several pages like the past.

I go look what I posted and see if any likes, funny's or winners attached. Helps my self esteem.
I like this "Reactions received" feature but maybe I just never noticed it before.
I turned off notifications for 'Reactions' and this will allow for reviewing at discretion.

View attachment 298807
This should do the job.

1591657001204.png