New FT driver, pay ???

Todd Shaw

I signed a bid for a ft driver position in June and went to Intergrad 3 weeks ago. I have not drove yet or been told anything about when I will. My question is I’m still on pre-load at $11/hr do I get any raise for my pre-load position?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I signed a bid for a ft driver position in June and went to Intergrad 3 weeks ago. I have not drove yet or been told anything about when I will. My question is I’m still on pre-load at $11/hr do I get any raise for my pre-load position?
If the contract passes you do, but you don't get a raise if you are working preload as a unqualified driver

Cementups

Box Monkey
My question is, why are you not asking someone why you aren't driving if you were awarded a bid for a FT driver position. you should be put in your new position within 30 days as per the contract.

WTFm8

If the contract passes you do, but you don't get a raise if you are working preload as a unqualified driver

What’s pay once you are a qualified driver but just a ‘cover’ and they tell you local sort is mandatory if you’re not driving the day (BA says it’s not mandatory if not drivind the day)