New hire seeking information

snarts

Maybe I didn't ask about making a first impression and what to bring because I read some info while browsing the forums? I'm trying to get ready for a tough first couple of weeks or months but just asking simple questions to know it's worth it in the end.
Your starting pay is $11, for the next 2 years you will get a 50 cent raise, after the 3rd it goes up by a dollar then by the 4th it tops at $13.50.

There, now run and never come back before one of these senior citizens gives you the ole "back in my day" story.

Your starting pay is $11, for the next 2 years you will get a 50 cent raise, after the 3rd it goes up by a dollar then by the 4th it tops at $13.50.

There, now run and never come back before one of these senior citizens gives you the ole "back in my day" story.
At my building Preloaders start at $10.15/hr.

Matty_lawn

Poopin' on the clock

They really max at 13.50? Yuck

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
image.jpeg