New hire troubles

aFEMFqZpDrkRy.gif

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I already told you how it worked in my building. Is your memory that bad?

Does your mom know you're playing on her computer? Have you finished cleaning your room like she asked?
i bet i know plenty how ups works, but we will go with your explanation

Jkloc420

Thanks for making my point.

Next time you come in here to address me,

wash your face and brush your teeth. You've got everyone else's ass stink all over you and you're making me sick.
Funny your trying to come back with serious replys and im just typing dumb responses. Like im actually having a conversation with you.

Jkloc420

The pair you responded to? Or should I rest them on your chin for a more savory full flavor experience?
Ill let you know when your important enough to have a conversation, for now it will just be sarcastic responses. Thats your worth right, get those balls out of your stomach

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
lmao, maybe when you grow a pair, ill listen

I'm sorry you are just a follower. I'm sorry you don't have your own identity. I'm sorry they stuck your head in the dirt when you were little and treated you like a bikerack.

Forecast calls for snow...

So it looks like you will have company. Bundle up, I don't want you to melt this winter!

Jkloc420

I'm sorry you are just a follower. I'm sorry you don't have your own identity. I'm sorry they stuck your head in the dirt when you were little and treated you like a bikerack.

Forecast calls for snow...

So it looks like you will have company. Bundle up, I don't want you to melt this winter!
good response, put more feeling into it