New hire troubles

NaturallyTay

I just started working at UPS on Monday. I didn't go through any training and I don't know any of the proper things that go along with the company (ie how to clock in or out, working the website, my employee number).

I was separated from my hire group along with 4 other people. They sat us in a room, watched a HAZMAT video, took the test and then that was it. They told me I was a sorter however I never received any documentation saying that I was and that I was getting the pay for it. I never received my ID or my time clock card. I kept asking my Supervisor and he would say he would get it to but then he would disappear for the night and I wouldn't see him until the next night. I called the HR and they told me that my stuff was messed up and that they were gl ing to fix it. In their system they have me as a Preloader but have me working as a sorter. I'm not even sure what my pay is because everything is jacked up. No supervisor will communicate with me. The HR said she was going to return my call and I have yet to hear from her. Can anyone help me out here.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I still sort the old way. Reading; although my bagger has smart scan.

Just like veteran pkg car drivers, still read the address label before delivering.

Pass labels are for preload.... not drivers. When you have "out of sync and flips"

that's how new drivers mis-deliver things.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I just started working at UPS on Monday. I didn't go through any training and I don't know any of the proper things that go along with the company (ie how to clock in or out, working the website, my employee number).

I was separated from my hire group along with 4 other people. They sat us in a room, watched a HAZMAT video, took the test and then that was it. They told me I was a sorter however I never received any documentation saying that I was and that I was getting the pay for it. I never received my ID or my time clock card. I kept asking my Supervisor and he would say he would get it to but then he would disappear for the night and I wouldn't see him until the next night. I called the HR and they told me that my stuff was messed up and that they were gl ing to fix it. In their system they have me as a Preloader but have me working as a sorter. I'm not even sure what my pay is because everything is jacked up. No supervisor will communicate with me. The HR said she was going to return my call and I have yet to hear from her. Can anyone help me out here.

Jesus how do you manage to remember to breathe..? It didn't occur to you to ask these questions when they said you were hired?

Wait..........THEY DID TELL YOU THAT YOU WERE HIRED RIGHT?

How do you even know when to go to to work?