New Look

P

pickup

In the past I used forums as the directory name which irritated a few people that believe that the plural of forum is fora.

Now I totally avoid the both forums and fora just label it forum. It's just easier that way...

There is only one person that I know here who would even bring this issue up. His screenname rhymes with satellitedriver.

Old International

Now driving a Sterling
I found the 'WHO'S IN THE CHAT BOX" last night, but have not had a chance to see how well it works. I do know that it will not show your personally in the chat, but have yet to test it with others.

P

pickup

About the new chatroom. Someone obviously has to be first to enter the chatroom. Whoever that person is , isn't going to be actively staring at the screen. He will do other things and wait to hear the "ding dong". What seems to be happening is that when a second person finally enters, the first person gets bumped and sometimes doesn't know it happened. The second person who entered is now the only person there, wondering why the first person left so abruptly. The second person either leaves or gets bumped when a third person enters.

We had this problem when the upgrade was made a few weeks ago and it went away. Now it is back.

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
For the past couple of days the "go to first new post" button/link hasn't been working for me. More often than not, it links to the top post on the last page of the thread, not the first unread post. Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed this too?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
For the past couple of days the "go to first new post" button/link hasn't been working for me. More often than not, it links to the top post on the last page of the thread, not the first unread post. Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed this too?

It does that to me also since the the site change.
It's inconsistant, though.
Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't.

over9five

Staff member

Hmmm, this just started for me today.. except it just goes to the last post.

Safari 4.0.4