New pay rate

a911scanner

In progression? Pretty you don’t get the annual raises everyone else’s gets. You get the progression bumps.

Did you read the newly ratified Master agreement?

Higher progression pay rates, therefore those currently in progression get higher dollar amounts retroactively to 8/1/18.

Just spreading the factual knowledge...

Brownshow

I guess the discrimination I face in the workplace has been made more than clear. It's unfortunate that I would be lied to and kept down like that by the people I work with. I see that as a bunch of trash pos'. No integrity amongst these people. There's dishonesty, and those in charge who are childish and disgraceful of character. I deserve the same rights and pay rate that is afforded to everyone else who does the same job that I do. I spit upon what is clearly their sickness of mind, to destroy and keep a person down instead of what is right. I don't pose a legal threat to the company when I could do so I'm sure. I simply ask for the same rights under the contract as everyone else, I shouldn't have to expect less when my life has been damaged by a job I initially thought was a great opportunity, that I hoped would have a positive effect on my life.

542thruNthru

I guess the discrimination I face in the workplace has been made more than clear. It's unfortunate that I would be lied to and kept down like that by the people I work with. I see that as a bunch of trash pos'. No integrity amongst these people. There's dishonesty, and those in charge who are childish and disgraceful of character. I deserve the same rights and pay rate that is afforded to everyone else who does the same job that I do. I spit upon what is clearly their sickness of mind, to destroy and keep a person down instead of what is right. I don't pose a legal threat to the company when I could do so I'm sure. I simply ask for the same rights under the contract as everyone else, I shouldn't have to expect less when my life has been damaged by a job I initially thought was a great opportunity, that I hoped would have a positive effect on my life.

What the hell are you talking about? You're original question was about pay rate. Now you're ranting about discrimination.

Brownshow

What the hell are you talking about? You're original question was about pay rate. Now you're ranting about discrimination.

Discrimination due to the fact that I am not paid equally and fairly. Everyone receives the new rate under the contract and I receive the old rate, as well as the fact that I was never retro paid from August 1st. When I brought this up, I was lied to collectively, and I knew this, as I usually am aware when I'm being lied to but find it hard to argue as one against mob mentality, and, a mistake above all that I make too frequently, I foolishly believe people to make the distinction between right and wrong and choose right. I guess I need to lose the belief that morality is a universal concept, and what may be seen as sickening to some may be seen as good to others, or some may just lack any distinction of morality at all and only seek to act upon deprave mindless self indulgence, or cannot think freely from the influence of their peers.

542thruNthru

Discrimination due to the fact that I am not paid equally and fairly. Everyone receives the new rate under the contract and I receive the old rate, as well as the fact that I was never retro paid from August 1st. When I brought this up, I was lied to collectively, and I knew this, as I usually am aware when I'm being lied to but find it hard to argue as one against mob mentality, and, a mistake above all that I make too frequently, I foolishly believe people to make the distinction between right and wrong and choose right. I guess I need to lose the belief that morality is a universal concept, and what may be seen as sickening to some may be seen as good to others, or some may just lack any distinction of morality at all and only seek to act upon deprave mindless self indulgence, or cannot think freely from the influence of their peers.

Absolutely no one has received a retro check yet. Also you are being paid the new rate as of Aug 1st.

You're not being discriminated against you're just ignorant

Brownshow

Absolutely no one has received a retro check yet. Also you are being paid the new rate as of Aug 1st.

You're not being discriminated against you're just ignorant

I'm being paid the old rate. Maybe I'm ignorant. If you are telling me that I should be getting paid the new rate though. I haven't been.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Yes it has.
tenor (79).gif

542thruNthru

I'm being paid the old rate. Maybe I'm ignorant. If you are telling me that I should be getting paid the new rate though. I haven't been.

On your pay check you are getting the old rate but you've been getting the new rate since Aug 1st. Once the supplements are settled then you will receive a retro paycheck for the amount owed to you since Aug 1st.

Yes it has.

No the Master was ratified. We still have 5 supplemental contracts that need to be negotiated. Once those are done is when you will see your new pay rate on your paycheck.