Are they pushing me aside for someone better

• Pvd

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Pvd

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Hi, everyone I am a new PVD driver with UPS. when I just started, I work one week straight even did overtime on a Saturday, I called out one day because it was my anniversary
I made sure that I text my supervisor the day before I takeoff, after that day…. I noticed that everything change I didn’t have a set block anymore they gave it to someone new I called one of the manager the other day and they said that they didn’t have a schedule black for me I know they’re busy because it’s not even Christmas yet after all I was hired for the holidays.
I feel like I am being pushed to the side for calling out that day or maybe it’s some thing else
I usually overthink everything and also I’m a really shy person when it comes on to talking to people usually just show up and try to do my best. I guess my question is is it over for me for this season I was thinking about applying for a higher position that’s the reason why I apply for PVD. And if you I’ve been hired for PVD driver is it guarante I will get work all through the holidays?.
Why you need to call out for your anniversary?

You’re done at ups brah time to move on

One day at a time

Hi, everyone I am a new PVD driver with UPS. when I just started, I work one week straight even did overtime on a Saturday, I called out one day because it was my anniversary
I made sure that I text my supervisor the day before I takeoff, after that day…. I noticed that everything change I didn’t have a set block anymore they gave it to someone new I called one of the manager the other day and they said that they didn’t have a schedule black for me I know they’re busy because it’s not even Christmas yet after all I was hired for the holidays.
I feel like I am being pushed to the side for calling out that day or maybe it’s some thing else
I usually overthink everything and also I’m a really shy person when it comes on to talking to people usually just show up and try to do my best. I guess my question is is it over for me for this season I was thinking about applying for a higher position that’s the reason why I apply for PVD. And if you I’ve been hired for PVD driver is it guarante I will get work all through the holidays?.
You worked a whole week?you must be tired,poor thing a whole week. Man your living in a fantasy world,pull your head out of your ass,put your pants on and learn how to work,and maybe you’ll be a success at your next job. Poor thing a whole week.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
And if you die during peak, management will wheel you in on a 2 wheeler and demand you get to work? Then, issue a warning letter for refusing to work?
FCE1D2DD-BDA3-446D-94D7-1DDE90191DCB.jpeg

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
@Challenger want to help this guy.
Nah. I'll let you do my light work😬
You calling off for Bastille day also
I laughed out loud at that. Good one.
I can't believe he called out for an anniversary. That might be the LAST reason I'd call out. Been through 37 of them and I remember a few where the wife actually wanted to have sex. Dang bro! Me wants nothing to do with that. Keep me out all day AND night PLEASE!
I'm wanting every damn hour I can get and I have had many jobs where I went years without calling out. 2 years in a deli and 50+ min hrs and not one time did I call in. It's not something I do unless I feel I'm getting dicked. I wish I could get 70 with this PVD gig. I'd take more time than that too because it will be gone in only a few days. Damn I wish it would continue.