New Restroom Buddies

BigBrownTown

The other day at about 5 minutes PT Sup came in the restroom and told me from the other side of the stall that I needed to be working and couldn't be in the restroom that long. Around about 10 minutes he sent a FT Sup in after me. I held myself for the rest of the night and it was pretty uncomfortable to even speak to him. It is just rude. Anyone ever had this happen?

BigBrownTown

Oh no! Did she get the FT Wife on you too?
Honestly the PT Sup got a pretty harsh response the first time. His lack of reply and the presence of a FT Sup made me think he didn't care for what I said. Part of which included "If you have a problem with this then you better bring a steward next time you follow me in here."

Nimnim

The Nim
lV5Ao5f.gif

LeadBelly

Banned
The other day at about 5 minutes PT Sup came in the restroom and told me from the other side of the stall that I needed to be working and couldn't be in the restroom that long. Around about 10 minutes he sent a FT Sup in after me. I held myself for the rest of the night and it was pretty uncomfortable to even speak to him. It is just rude. Anyone ever had this happen?
File a grievance

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I have a FT who eyes me up a little too much for my comfort. If he ever comes into the restroom after me? Oh hell no.