New Teamster logo

Over disciplined0123

upload_2018-10-8_19-13-3.jpeg

Box Ox

How about this: The two horses are each getting teabagged by brown ballsacks and the tire below them has been popped by a blinged out fat cat from leadership. Maybe like a big Monopoly man. Cash stack in one hand and a big nail in the other.

Over disciplined0123

How about this: The two horses are each getting teabagged by brown ballsacks and the tire below them has been popped by a blinged out fat cat from leadership. Maybe like a big Monopoly man. Cash stack in one hand and a big nail in the other.
Lol. Whatever. Have no idea what your point is but laughing anyway. As I just seen a new commercial for ups hiring

Over disciplined0123

Good one. But. Don’t get me started on why ups loves to keep part time workforce over 60 % of employees
UPS has a lot of smart people up top that know what the hell they are doing. Always been the issue from day 1.. seems like they easily always outsmart the Teamster leaders. (Seeing the course of action they took on the outcome of this contract I can easily see why

thecamel

Waiting to put the re in front of tired
UPS has a lot of smart people up top that know what the hell they are doing. Always been the issue from day 1.. seems like they easily always outsmart the Teamster leaders. (Seeing the course of action they took on the outcome of this contract I can easily see why

This wasn't anything that some smart assed manager did. This was entirely handed over on a silver platter by our stupid ass negotiator. Damndest thing I've ever seen.

Over disciplined0123

This wasn't anything that some smart assed manager did. This was entirely handed over on a silver platter by our stupid ass negotiator. Damndest thing I've ever seen.
Dude this has been always the plan Since day 1. But for some reason 1997 backfired on them and more part timers got involved because basically the whole contract was about being sick of part time America as ups wasn’t creating any full time jobs And part timers were more involved (as I was one of them) and was part time 7 years waiting to go full time as a driver

thecamel

In 1997 there was the strike first, then a vote. I don't necessarily want to walk, just have the vote respected. And not be treated like a piss ant by our own team.

Mooseknuckle

Because they're paying very expensive lawyers to dissect our contract/constitution and our leaders are too busy spending your money.

thecamel

Point is, the company didn't insist on this article in the constitution. Dumas Taylor gave it to them on a silver platter.
He's the only one that mentioned it.