New uniform with 6 billion dollars

John Boy

How about the company invest in a new uniform with the 6 billion dollars they made? No one wants to walk around sweating their nuggets off because they're still using the same material from 1916. Give us something that breathes, moisture wickening would be nice. Surely Nike, Adidas, hell even Starter is fine with me. Come out of that air conditioned office and dig for packages in the back of my truck. Our uniforms SUCK!

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
How about the company invest in a new uniform with the 6 billion dollars they made? No one wants to walk around sweating their nuggets off because they're still using the same material from 1916. Give us something that breathes, moisture wickening would be nice. Surely Nike, Adidas, hell even Starter is fine with me. Come out of that air conditioned office and dig for packages in the back of my truck. Our uniforms SUCK!
Like @Indecisi0n would say. Strike!Strike! Strike!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The 1916 uniform would be wool or cotton.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
AC works great in my tractor. I’m ok with the uni’s
2B40D3E2-1717-4CA2-8A0F-2105DDA470F6.gif

Turdferguson

Just a turd

You get a Eisenhower shirt-Jac and shorts. What else do you need. Nobody wants to see some dude in a skin tight under Armour moisture wick shirt with a flabby belly sweating on their property

Santashelper1

I’ve been saying this for some time now.. with the way Nike, under armour and all those companies compete against each other.. Ups needs to come out and say they will let one of those companies exclusicively make our new uniforms, with their companies logos being advertised on our trucks and uniforms. Free for ups and us workers will have better uniforms. :censored2:.. those companies might even be willing to pay UPS like they do the NFL, and NBA for exclusive jersey rights.

John Boy

You get a Eisenhower shirt-Jac and shorts. What else do you need. Nobody wants to see some dude in a skin tight under Armour moisture wick shirt with a flabby belly sweating on their property
No one wants a smelly person with salt stains all over their "Eishenhower Shirt-Jac" on their property either. Looks pretty trashy IMO.

Tony Q

Was that one of the proposals you submitted last July?