PRAYING FOR A STRIKE IN AUGUST !!!

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
The kind who offers "arraignments"
4E4456EE-7713-48B0-A679-8052D6F8B8CB.gif

govols019

You smell that?
I think that is the old-school thinking but now people have cell phone service and a subscription to 20 different things that come out monthly but they don’t pay attention to that is eating there monthly income away. Not saving any money anymore.
We had to pay for house phones with long distance being extra back in the day.
We also all had a record of the month subscription to Colombia House that we always forgot about.

Thebrownblob

We had to pay for house phones with long distance being extra back in the day.
We also all had a record of the month subscription to Colombia House that we always forgot about.
I’m pretty sure Columbia house and BMG music are still looking for me and the 15 aliases I used to get all those free CDs 😂

Thebrownblob

Hmm.. 150k last year as a shifter here and 0$ for insurance. I’m happy
Well, first of all, it’s not just about you. Secondly, every contract must be negotiated to keep you and everyone else compensated at a level that rewards us for the previous five years. Would you be happy getting zero for the next five years?

yadadamean116

Well, first of all, it’s not just about you. Secondly, every contract must be negotiated to keep you and everyone else compensated at a level that rewards us for the previous five years. Would you be happy getting zero for the next five years?
I agree with raises that keep us at inflation. Above that since the company is doing stock buybacks and dividend increases