New Video! Check it out, goes over multiple subjects!

Philipjfry

In regards to the PPP, one of the routes I cover have it, my direct super instructed me to keep a picture of it on my phone. Sometimes the place we go to closes at 1500 but the pickup is always scheduled for 1900 regardless. Before I knew the “importance” of what a PPP was I mistakenly closed it early because they were closing early, and heard about that for about a week. And if the route is finished before the pickup starts the chicks in the office will close it out for us, or send it to another driver thats still on the clock to use the pic and finish it that way.

In regards to the PPP, one of the routes I cover have it, my direct super instructed me to keep a picture of it on my phone. Sometimes the place we go to closes at 1500 but the pickup is always scheduled for 1900 regardless. Before I knew the “importance” of what a PPP was I mistakenly closed it early because they were closing early, and heard about that for about a week. And if the route is finished before the pickup starts the chicks in the office will close it out for us, or send it to another driver thats still on the clock to use the pic and finish it that way.
Tell your direct supervisor go friend* yourself
Do not falsify records and cover his ass

RoswellHub

If the company is telling you to do anything that is unethical I would get them to put it in writing so you can cover your ass if anything bad goes down. Otherwise they will claim they never told you to do that.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

Another informative video for the members.

What I appreciate most is.... it provides (accurate) thoughts and opinions from veteran UPS members.

I never heard of someone getting in trouble for releasing pkgs in the mail room and we get a bunch of follow ups.

It will definitely depend on local conditions.

Some areas are like "get rid of it and don't bring it back."

Make numerous attempts to clarify that with management and Union representation present.

For those of you that don't know, Greg has a very informative FaceBook page on the 401K.

Check it out.

He is also a pretty good singer.

;)

-Bug-