New Video! Common Terminations during Peak

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
And now, the Wally Recap: Key Points...

Helpers: CYA, Work them safely, watch how you talk to them. Above all, CYA.

Work peak like it is January and the sups are watching.

Work like the rules do not go out of the window during peak. Many guys get into accidents rushing like fools.

Light peak (?), beware, sups are watching. As for peak, do not be a runner-gunner. No dumping where you are not supposed to, no signing off, don't be the runner-gunner fool that gets fired.

Helpers. No dating, etc. CYA.

Thebrownblob

Work like the rules do not go out of the window during peak. Many guys get into accidents rushing like fools.

Light peak (?), beware, sups are watching. As for peak, do not be a runner-gunner. No dumping where you are not supposed to, no signing off, don't be the runner-gunner fool that gets fired.

What if she’s hot?

RoswellHub

Wally I made the video less than 10 minutes long. Don't I get a gold star instead of getting the Wally Roast?

Thebrownblob

I'm not going to hold my breath....
1699799293513.jpeg

HubSnakeWrangler

Can I add a bit about hub workers? In my hub the double, triple or 24hr shift working rules are practically non-existent. I've seen people get walked out for lying about hours worked hoping their home shift doesn't notice. Also, exhaustion causing unsafe work methods or some caught sleeping in break room while they're clocked in for a different shift. Just be safe and work to your own limits. Thx for the vid.

RoswellHub

I can't stop laughing.

@5:50.... drivers "hooking up" with helpers ?

Maybe things are different in your Local.

Nobody here wants to try and bang a 350lb kid.... who can't put on the
I've heard it happen multiple times. Sometimes the girls will blackmail the driver to prevent them from being fired

RoswellHub

Can I add a bit about hub workers? In my hub the double, triple or 24hr shift working rules are practically non-existent. I've seen people get walked out for lying about hours worked hoping their home shift doesn't notice. Also, exhaustion causing unsafe work methods or some caught sleeping in break room while they're clocked in for a different shift. Just be safe and work to your own limits. Thx for the vid.
Thank you for adding this