New Video! Dishonesty = Discharge

ManInBrown

No I don't believe you answer the questions at the end.

People will work off the clock as long as this company is around. I'll never understand it.
It’s people without a brain. Because at the end of the day, if an on car wakes up in a bad mood, you can be fired for that. They’ll let you do it, because you’re helping them by working off the clock. But you can be fired at any time. Its amazing how stupid some people are. $90k a year job and they want to work for free and jeopardize their employment. When I was in package, I loved lunchtime. Waited all morning for it. Never started eating breakfast until I went to feeders. Never was a breakfast person. The weird hours in feeders allowed me to start eating breakfast and now I skip lunch. So I was starving By the time meal rolled around. Nice hour sitting down and eating and just relaxing.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
You can't refuse to answer questions.

You can.... step outside the office and caucus with your Union rep, as many times as necessary. ;)

How about “I do not recall” or speak a foreign tongue...

Verbal communication works.

Just step away from anyone else within earshot. And stay out of their offices when you do.

Also ask (while in the room) if anyone is attempting to record the proceedings.

I always thought that you cannot record any conversations without letting it be known to the other party.. has that changed?

I'm assuming you mean Article 17-i of the Central Region supplement.

(i) other cardinal offenses, the Company and the Union agree that there are offenses where an employee may be suspended in lieu of discharge. Discharge under this subsection should only be used in situations where the employee’s actions are so egregious that he/ she needs to be removed from the workplace immediately to protect employees, customers, and/or the Company. When an employee is removed from service, the Union will be notified by the District Labor Manager or his/her Labor designee.

The language has been more appropriately defined in the last couple of contacts.

It was abused for years.

True..so True ... abused is an understatement...

As many times that I have seen people post this accusation, it's always been just that. An accusation.

No one in Labor has ever approached me with any kind of offer like that.

Maybe.... it's just me.

-Bug-

Maybe it was a urban legend... heard it many times when I was involved..

ManInBrown

Imagine being fired for working on meal and you answer the question on the diad are you at package location. “Hey what did you get fired for? I was trying to work for free and they caught me” Lolol