New Video! Over Allowed!

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I always enjoyed asking them WHERE in the Contract Over Allowed is mentioned.
If you are doing the job the correct way tell them you dont give a damn about their made up fantasy numbers and enjoy the response you get.
One of my favorite responses was Haste Makes Waste,and waste is a cracked bowl that wont hold rice. that response for some reason really fired them up

I always enjoyed asking them WHERE in the Contract Over Allowed is mentioned.
If you are doing the job the correct way tell them you dont give a damn about their made up fantasy numbers and enjoy the response you get.
One of my favorite responses was Haste Makes Waste,and waste is a cracked bowl that wont hold rice. that response for some reason really fired them up
Settle down

DriverNerd

Such an important topic for drivers. Locally they write up 9.5 guys who are consistently over allowed for "not following the methods". When asked what methods they weren't following, their response: you're not following the methods because if you were you wouldn't be over allowed. But the words "over allowed" aren't mentioned anywhere in the write ups. The response is always a harassment grievance. Over and over again.

Such an important topic for drivers. Locally they write up 9.5 guys who are consistently over allowed for "not following the methods". When asked what methods they weren't following, their response: you're not following the methods because if you were you wouldn't be over allowed. But the words "over allowed" aren't mentioned anywhere in the write ups. The response is always a harassment grievance. Over and over again.
Just laugh at this warm letters where it says failure to follow proper procedures