New Video! What is going on with the layoffs?

Over70irregs

I think Greg may be a little out of touch (6:46) if he thinks a significant level of automation isn't coming. Carol isn't just telling shareholders what they want to hear, I believe she's fully intent on making it happen. I get it, nothing will be fully automated and there will always be a need for people, but you are :censored2:ing high if you think they aren't gonna try to eliminate every job they can.
Bingo.

Coldworld

60 months and counting

1712079339785.gif

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
Anybody can make a mistake or occasionally make a bad decision but some of these guys are just absolutely unbelievable
My loopmate misdelivered a cell phone, signature required couple weeks back. Luckily I was familiar enough with the two stops, went to the actual delivery location, retrieved the package and brought it to the correct house. Signature required, $1500 cell phone.
Makes me look bad...guy stopped me on the street "umm, no I didn't have this area that day. What's your address".
I gave him a stern talking to.

My loopmate misdelivered a cell phone, signature required couple weeks back. Luckily I was familiar enough with the two stops, went to the actual delivery location, retrieved the package and brought it to the correct house. Signature required, $1500 cell phone.
Makes me look bad...guy stopped me on the street "umm, no I didn't have this area that day. What's your address".
I gave him a stern talking to.
I also retrieved a lot of packages that normally isn't on my route
Nobody pays attention anymore
Some of these drivers have stacks and stacks of driver follow-ups