New Video! What is the AFTERMATH from the LAYOFFS?

Brown Down

Something else I've noticed that management has been doing is the absolute indifferent look when you bring in legit problem to them to try to get fixed Ie a section you shouldn't have, bad load, damaged stuff in loads etc etc and they just act like it's not their job to address this. I hope everybody remembers this when it finally hits the fan has it always has and their scrambling to finally fix things. I know myself will not be doing a damn thing to help that process out at all.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
Something else I've noticed that management has been doing is the absolute indifferent look when you bring in legit problem to them to try to get fixed Ie a section you shouldn't have, bad load, damaged stuff in loads etc etc and they just act like it's not their job to address this. I hope everybody remembers this when it finally hits the fan has it always has and their scrambling to finally fix things. I know myself will not be doing a damn thing to help that process out at all.
Lol
Yes. Had this on Tuesday "Hey now that so n so is back open for the summer they're getting like 25 - 50 a day, can you move them off my shelf and onto rdr or rdl?"
Crickets ok sounds good thanks

Lol
Yes. Had this on Tuesday "Hey now that so n so is back open for the summer they're getting like 25 - 50 a day, can you move them off my shelf and onto rdr or rdl?"
Crickets ok sounds good thanks
That really pisses me off
You trying to make something that's easier for you and maybe potentially make your numbers look a little bit better and nobody wants to do anything about it

Brown Down

You trying to make something that's easier for you and maybe potentially make your numbers look a little bit better and nobody wants to do anything about it
Yep exactly. Or prevent an injury, or damages, etc. Well I guess when it's their asses are in the line I'll care after they get canned. Timing would be the same.

Shorts365

This used to bug the OCD part of my brain to no end. It would take dispatch maybe 5 minutes tops to change the plan(s) to move a new bulk stop to a vacant RDR. That 5 minutes would make my life easier and probably save the company hundreds of dollars annually. But no, the OMS is to busy looking at memes to care.

Now I focus on all the extra money I make from inept planning. Happier these days.

This used to bug the OCD part of my brain to no end. It would take dispatch maybe 5 minutes tops to change the plan(s) to move a new bulk stop to a vacant RDR. That 5 minutes would make my life easier and probably save the company hundreds of dollars annually. But no, the OMS is to busy looking at memes to care.

Now I focus on all the extra money I make from inept planning. Happier these days.
They have all this technology and they do not want to use it correctly
Don't even get me started on Mapnav

The Milkman

Untitled.png

100%ORIONComplianceGuy

25+ Year UPSer and Teamster
Hasn't that always been the case? They've always been pretty much worthless.