New Video! What is gross insubordination? Can you be fired for it?

dudebro

Motor vehicle law and walking on moving belts are obvious no-nos. But "Anything that you feel is unsafe" leads us to believe if I don't want to do something, I just have to say the magic word "unsafe", and I win! I don't care what anyone else thinks is unsafe, * I * feel it's unsafe. Let's go to panel!

RoswellHub

Motor vehicle law and walking on moving belts are obvious no-nos. But "Anything that you feel is unsafe" leads us to believe if I don't want to do something, I just have to say the magic word "unsafe", and I win! I don't care what anyone else thinks is unsafe, * I * feel it's unsafe. Let's go to panel!
This is very true, it can be a dangerous game.

Sporhwhore

Does following trace fall into this category? Or does it fall into the “ can’t be terminated under technology “ clause in the contract?

Sporhwhore

Especially if you have “ dynamic Orion “ or whatever they call it… what a mess that is lol! Could financially bankrupt the company all the stupid smilet they want us to do!

twotwofour

Does following trace fall into this category? Or does it fall into the “ can’t be terminated under technology “ clause in the contract?
Our center was instructed to follow 97% trace before, and anyone who was under that was given a warning letter. If they want you gone, they can interpret just about anything as insubordination.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
Not safe! Once again.
Head down this one way backwards...okay deliver across this busy ass highway, THEN TURN AROUND and get the side street! Ohhh, back first every other stop in the rezzies.
Sorry following trace is unsafe, take me to panel!

YourMissingCallTag

Our center was instructed to follow 97% trace before, and anyone who was under that was given a warning letter. If they want you gone, they can interpret just about anything as insubordination.
I ran ORION trace at 98% for 3 days straight, came in 30 miles over every day (thanks Dynamic ORION !), SPHOR sank like the Titanic. center manager pulled me into the office threatening a write up for Malicious Compliance. Haven’t heard anything about running trace since. 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡