New Video! What is TDU?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Nice video, learned a few things. My opinion of TDU is still unchanged, troublemakers and terrorists operating within our union. Only thing they do is wreck the strength of locals from what I’ve seen. Just my opinion.

RoswellHub

Nice video, learned a few things. My opinion of TDU is still unchanged, troublemakers and terrorists operating within our union. Only thing they do is wreck the strength of locals from what I’ve seen. Just my opinion.
Appreciate it! I used to have a negative outlook on TDU. I like the education side of things. I think if we educate the membership and not gatekeep information it will create a stronger union as a whole.

542thruNthru

I like some of the informational tools they put out and actually use some of them, but their negative/spin doctor articles and the way they financially support anyone willing to run against any local that does not support TDU. No matter who they are is what leaves a bad taste in my mouth. They have an agenda that's for sure.

Overpaid Union Thug

Appreciate it! I used to have a negative outlook on TDU. I like the education side of things. I think if we educate the membership and not gatekeep information it will create a stronger union as a whole.
I like some of the informational tools they put out and actually use some of them, but their negative/spin doctor articles and the way they financially support anyone willing to run against any local that does not support TDU. No matter who they are is what leaves a bad taste in my mouth. They have an agenda that's for sure.
During my career I can honestly say I’ve learned more relevant tools and information from TDU (and to a lesser degree this forum) than the International or my local. Politics aside.