New Zealand Terrorist Attack

El Correcto

god is dead
Oh I'm sorry....did I trigger you?
He had the whole thing planned down and was timing himself from his playlist going in the car.

I’m pretty sure he was going to burn down the mosque to this song when he went back to the gas cans but realized he didn’t have time since he was double tapping everyone.
That’s really the only way it could of been worse, him burning the place down. He basically maximized the casualties.

I grew up watching Muslim and Mexican gore videos and just messed up stuff in general(too much unsupervised internet time) I know what you’re saying, the lady really was the saddest part.

El Correcto

god is dead
The guy mowed down 40 something people in the span of like 5 minutes. Whole families, man woman and child while they prayed.

The only thing that could of made it worse is if people didn’t react properly to it running for their lives and just stood there. The sicko had it all planned out, he had it timed and had a fantasy he wanted to see play out which ended in him burning the entire place down.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
The guy mowed down 40 something people in the span of like 5 minutes. Whole families, man woman and child while they prayed.

The only thing that could of made it worse is if people didn’t react properly to it running for their lives and just stood there. The sicko had it all planned out, he had it timed and had a fantasy he wanted to see play out which ended in him burning the entire place down.
That's just wrong!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

1552872668100.jpg

El Correcto

god is dead
The only reason those jackasses on /pol/ don’t like the killer is the theory he is an Israeli mossad operative sent to destroy gun rights and internet free speech.

That board is ridiculous.

Box Ox

When I say intervene I don't only mean try to tackle the guy but also mean helping people escape or at least try and move them to a safer location.

Haven't seen the video (thankfully) but would guess New Zealanders hadn't yet experienced enough mass murder for them to immediately know exactly what's happening and process that they need to fight or die when indoor gunshots start ringing out.

It'd probably be difficult enough for a non-veteran American who's used to hearing about their neighbors being mass murdered to process and react to the situation in an effective manner.

floridays

He had the whole thing planned down and was timing himself from his playlist going in the car.

I’m pretty sure he was going to burn down the mosque to this song when he went back to the gas cans but realized he didn’t have time since he was double tapping everyone.
That’s really the only way it could of been worse, him burning the place down. He basically maximized the casualties.

I grew up watching Muslim and Mexican gore videos and just messed up stuff in general(too much unsupervised internet time) I know what you’re saying, the lady really was the saddest part.
Good song, I remember it, 50 or so years ago. I need a ruling from @Old Man Jingles, 50 years or 48- 49?

floridays

Haven't seen the video (thankfully) but would guess New Zealanders hadn't yet experienced enough mass murder for them to immediately know exactly what's happening and process that they need to fight or die when indoor gunshots start ringing out.

It'd probably be difficult enough for a non-veteran American who's used to hearing about their neighbors being mass murdered to process and react to the situation in an effective manner.
U Army?

vantexan

Pretty sure those killed weren't native New Zealanders.

Box Ox

Pretty sure those killed weren't native New Zealanders.

Pretty sure those killed were still in New Zealand. Which was my point.

Are you simply implying that they were Muslim refugee immigrants, ergo from war zones and should have known what to do?