New Zealand Terrorist Attack

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Not gonna lie when I heard about the shooting I knew /pol/ was gonna have it. I went there and they were already dubbing queen music and doing funny gifs not even an hour later.

All the yang posters were gone, there was only like one yang thread.
the JIDF discord were waiting for their new orders to circulate down

vantexan

Pretty sure those killed were still in New Zealand. Which was my point.

Are you simply implying that they were Muslim refugee immigrants, ergo from war zones and should have known what to do?
You are correct sir! Or at least more likely than your average New Zealander. Seriously though how does anyone anywhere correctly respond to something like this?

Overpaid Union Thug

He had the whole thing planned down and was timing himself from his playlist going in the car.

I’m pretty sure he was going to burn down the mosque to this song when he went back to the gas cans but realized he didn’t have time since he was double tapping everyone.
That’s really the only way it could of been worse, him burning the place down. He basically maximized the casualties.

I grew up watching Muslim and Mexican gore videos and just messed up stuff in general(too much unsupervised internet time) I know what you’re saying, the lady really was the saddest part.

There were survivors because he was so sporadic. If he hadn't been and was able burn down the Mosque it would have been full of dead bodies already. I think the ease at which he was able to mow people down disrupted his plan. He hinted at that on the way to the next Mosque. The sound on my copy makes it difficult to understand though.

I can't believe people are so afraid of seeing that video. It looks fake and they likely watch worse on tv shows and movies. There is nothing wrong with watching humanity at it's worst if you have the stomach for it and don't watch it all the time. It's probably good for some people. Some pansies need to be desensitized and realize that life isn't all unicorns and lollipops.

El Correcto

god is dead
There were survivors because he was so sporadic. If he hadn't been and was able burn down the Mosque it would have been full of dead bodies already. I think the ease at which he was able to mow people down disrupted his plan. He hinted at that on the way to the next Mosque. The sound on my copy makes it difficult to understand though.

I can't believe people are so afraid of seeing that video. It looks fake and they likely watch worse on tv shows and movies. There is nothing wrong with watching humanity at it's worst if you have the stomach for it and don't watch it all the time. It's probably good for some people. Some pansies need to be desensitized and realize that life isn't all unicorns and lollipops.
What made me feel ill watching it was the fact I knew it was going to get massive coverage and be circulated on nazi forums. This guy laid out a blueprint to murdering people, getting around media coverage and letting others experience with him. Giving the people who frequent these 4chan and 8chan threads fuel for their absurd memes and to circulate the guy as “/ourguy/“. He has a level of fame now with certain people and they have tons of footage to go through and make memes out of to post on the internet. I don’t think this is going to be the last gopro massacre. I think there are other losers who will want to go for it.

oldngray

nowhere special
What made me feel ill watching it was the fact I knew it was going to get massive coverage and be circulated on nazi forums. This guy laid out a blueprint to murdering people, getting around media coverage and letting others experience with him. Giving the people who frequent these 4chan and 8chan threads fuel for their absurd memes and to circulate the guy as “/ourguy/“. He has a level of fame now with certain people and they have tons of footage to go through and make memes out of to post on the internet. I don’t think this is going to be the last gopro massacre. I think there are other losers who will want to go for it.
that group is far more antifa/anarchists than the right wing the media claims him to be

Overpaid Union Thug

Honestly....I'm surprised it hadn't happened already. But keep in mind there have been numerous recordings by Muslim terrorists killing innocent people that have been posted online over the years. Included "fails" where they blew themselves up. I guess the the desire to give them a taste of their own medicine isn't as prevalent. For whatever reason(s). That is a whole other topic.

Movies and tv shows do a good job of giving lunatics and terrorists plenty of bad ideas. And they seem to do well at coming up with ideas of their own.

Ok.

It’s not clear to me why this video should be ‘widely’ available on the internet.

And, by the way, it’s not a Marvel movie, it’s real, there’s a difference.

I don't think it should be completely hidden. If someone doesn't want to watch it then don't watch it. Young kids seeing it is what I worry about. But in many countries, Muslim countries for sure, most people are less sensitive to brutality as we are.

And tv/movie violence can be quite realistic and disturbing to many people. And video games can be quite violent. Remember when people were blaming them for people going ape :censored2:e?