Newly Hired - Questions

JoeR

I wonder if the op passed the road test.....

Sent using BrownCafe App

Yes. I passed the road test and have been scheduled for the 3 day class. What does "op" mean in your question. I received a demerit in the shifting of gears one time. The truck was an older truck and it really did not want to go into second, so I took it to third so the truck would still ride smoothly and not stall. I also received 1 demerit in backing up to the dock. 3/4 of the truck was against the dock. I just had to pull up about 1.5 feet and make a 1/4 turn of the wheel to be flush. Other than that, no worries.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Yes. I passed the road test and have been scheduled for the 3 day class. What does "op" mean in your question. I received a demerit in the shifting of gears one time. The truck was an older truck and it really did not want to go into second, so I took it to third so the truck would still ride smoothly and not stall. I also received 1 demerit in backing up to the dock. 3/4 of the truck was against the dock. I just had to pull up about 1.5 feet and make a 1/4 turn of the wheel to be flush. Other than that, no worries.

OP=original poster