NFL Fans

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
The NFL is offering Game Pass for free through the end of May. Access to nearly every game since 2009. Includes All 22 (coach's film) and condensed mode (they edit out everything between the plays) where you can watch the whole game in 35-40 minutes. Can watch it on the NFL app, online, and via the NFL app for your smart TV.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
The NFL is offering Game Pass for free through the end of May. Access to nearly every game since 2009. Includes All 22 (coach's film) and condensed mode (they edit out everything between the plays) where you can watch the whole game in 35-40 minutes. Can watch it on the NFL app, online, and via the NFL app for your smart TV.

You can watch for CK, your favorite QB. I know you'd kneel for him, Big Boy.

bacha29

Hopefully someday the city of Memphis will get an NFL franchise.

59 Dano

You can watch for CK, your favorite QB. I know you'd kneel for him, Big Boy.

If I want to watch an overrated QB, I'll watch Lamar Jackson. Kaepernick was benched for Blaine freaking Gabbert.

But what the heck, let's get stupid:
Why Colin Kaepernick makes perfect sense as Tom Brady's replacement in New England

The league has evolved to the point Kaepernick's dual-threat skill set matches what the most successful teams in the league are doing and the Patriots have a creative offensive coordinator (Josh McDaniels) who worked with a mobile and non-prototypical quarterback (Tim Tebow) when he was the Denver Broncos' head coach.

Hopefully someday the city of Memphis will get an NFL franchise.

Why?

Last edited:

Working4the1%

How do you find the time....oh yeah your MGMT

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
He'll run it alright, straight into the ground.

Yep. I notice he still won't give any specifics on his "operation",which would probably confirm his fake status. He doesn't know anything about operations, which isn't unusual for a FedEx manager, but his lack of any knowledge at all is very revealing.

59 Dano

Yep. I notice he still won't give any specifics on his "operation",which would probably confirm his fake status. He doesn't know anything about operations, which isn't unusual for a FedEx manager, but his lack of any knowledge at all is very revealing.

"He wouldn't give me an in-depth report of every single issue and every single step used to address every single issue for me to nitpick, so, like, whatever."

59 Dano

watching my Pats all day on ESPN today.

Who is rumored to be Brady's replacement? Draft, FA?

The Colts have always been my team because of where I grew up. However, I've lived between Memphis and Nashville for years now and follow the Titans more these days. I made a nice chunk of money off of that playoff game. :D :D :D There for a while the rumors were white hot that Brady was coming to the Titans, who poured water on that by signing Tannehill to a big contract before the old one expired. This whole part of the state was on edge, LOL.

oldngray

nowhere special
Who is rumored to be Brady's replacement? Draft, FA?

The Colts have always been my team because of where I grew up. However, I've lived between Memphis and Nashville for years now and follow the Titans more these days. I made a nice chunk of money off of that playoff game. :D :D :D There for a while the rumors were white hot that Brady was coming to the Titans, who poured water on that by signing Tannehill to a big contract before the old one expired. This whole part of the state was on edge, LOL.

I heard they are looking at Cam Newton but he would only be a short term replacement if they sign him.

59 Dano

I heard they are looking at Cam Newton but he would only be a short term replacement if they sign him.

Sounds like they are looking to the draft for the real replacement. I think Newton is screwed if he thinks anyone will give a running QB a long-term deal.

Well, there's always the Jags.