NFL Has Become A Joke!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
A game I would tune in too primarily because of the weather. Ratings down the drain.
Calm down Wallace they are just getting people trained for how it’s going to be. They are willing to take the hit on ratings to get the ppv ball rolling

Thebrownblob

Right now, Netflix and Amazon are cutting back as tons of people are cutting service.
I don’t know how anyone knows about Amazon since they don’t publish those numbers but the most recent Netflix numbers do not show what you’re saying.

“Netflix subscribers grew by 8.76 million in the third quarter of 2023, totaling 247.15 million by the end of the fiscal period Sept.Oct 18, 2023”

oldngray

nowhere special
I don’t know how anyone knows about Amazon since they don’t publish those numbers but the most recent Netflix numbers do not show what you’re saying.

“Netflix subscribers grew by 8.76 million in the third quarter of 2023, totaling 247.15 million by the end of the fiscal period Sept.Oct 18, 2023”

How many of those are just free trials?

Thebrownblob

How many of those are just free trials?
I guess none because they don’t offer those anymore apparently.
Greedy. Bastards.
1705163525249.png

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

@Wally what say you?