Nfl playoffs.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Agreed. Each team gets 60 minutes to win or lose.

A blown call by an official should have zero effect on the outcome.
Have to disagree with ya on that 1. A blown call can cost a team a game if the call is blown and called the incorrect way. All of us as die hard sports fans have seen it many many a times.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
The problem I have with that call is that had Bryant lost the ball they could have ruled a catch because the "ground can't cause a fumble". Bad call.
Was a bad call, he never lost the ball to the ground without making a football move first. Thats part of the contradictory with that call. He did make a football move, dont know what the hell the replay retards were looking at. He may have lost control of the ball, but the football never really touched the ground, thats the part i just dont get. Theres some rules that need to be changed no doubt.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Never seen anything like it. Skittles are officially health food now. They cure back pain and upset stomach. Side effects include crotch grabbing and unwillingness to talk to the press.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I cant lie I like Seattle. I like the way they play. They have a smaller team but really athletic and quick with a chip on their shoulder which comes from Pete Carroll. Me being super athletic can appreciate how they play with aggressiveness and speed, that i really like. So now im rolling with the Seahawks rest of the way out. I do like Andrew Luck though. With what he has as a team right now the kid is making it happen with his ability and smarts, carrying his team on his shoulders. Thats a sign of a true leader and i respect that from him. Just a matter of time before he gets a ring, just not his time right now though.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I cant lie I like Seattle. I like the way they play. They have a smaller team but really athletic and quick with a chip on their shoulder which comes from Pete Carroll. Me being super athletic can appreciate how they play with aggressiveness and speed, that i really like. So now im rolling with the Seahawks rest of the way out. I do like Andrew Luck though. With what he has as a team right now the kid is making it happen with his ability and smarts, carrying his team on his shoulders. Thats a sign of a true leader and i respect that from him. Just a matter of time before he gets a ring, just not his time right now though.
don't like seattle but have to respect carroll . he knows how to handle these modern day players. laid back with the emphasis on fun. that's how they won it all last year.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
don't like seattle but have to respect carroll . he knows how to handle these modern day players. laid back with the emphasis on fun. that's how they won it all last year.
Yeah their team has that young college football vibe to them and their on the same page as to how to win games and tough it out. Well coached and well disciplined team. Carroll has done a good job with rebuilding that Seattle program, now its to the point where free agents want to come play in Seattle, hes made it cool to be in Seattle. Sell the product and put a strong product on the field, hes done his job.