NFL replacement referees

texan

That's ok. Baltimore won. :happy-very:
Hope no one is offended. I respect the New Engand very much and have no great affection for Baltimore.
But any time New England loses, I dance.
163_six-flages-man.gif

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Packers just got flat out robbed on the last play of the game. They have got to get the real refs back, the scabs turned this game into a joke.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I hadn't seen it but I did read it just now. It's insane and tonights game is not any better. There was a horrible call just a few minutes ago. Defensive pass interference against GB and it should have been offensive pass interference.

I flipped on the game after reading this post to see the last play of the game.

That might be the worst call I have ever seen at the pro and college level.

Absolutely absurd.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS

That's BULLSCHIATT!!!!
:madashell:
Tate should have been called for an obvious pass interference and Jennings had that ball. That should have been an INT. This is insane. These ref's need to go back to the hills that they were drug out of. This is not NFL, this is bush league. It's NOT RIGHT!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I can't even begin to imagine what the regular refs are thinking whatching this on TV. I have no doubt that they are watching....................................

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Tate - when asked about the push off on that final play - "I don't know what you are talking about. I don't know what you are talking about." What a liar. He knew exactly what he was being asked. He has no class. What a loser.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Bovine Feces!!!

The last play of the Seattle/Green Bay game was the second worst example of officiating that I have ever seen. ( The worst of course being when my Raiders got screwed over in New England on the Tom Brady "tuck rule" fumble.)

menotyou

bella amicizia
That was the worst reffing I have seen ever. Ever. It wasn't a touchdown. Tate didn't have the ball. It was just horrible. You should hear all the morning guys on tv just a bitching.

The union ref's are laughing all the way to a pension.

bbsam

Staff member
Pete Caroll should be ashamed of himself. Jumping up and down, celebrating that miscarriage of NFL "officiating". Disgusting.

Returntosender

The replacements refs make the game so much interesting. The downside is the gamblers, and Fantasy football are sreaming at these bullcrap calls.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
While I agree do you think he should have done the right thing and forfeited the victory?
Should he have? At the very least he should have acknowledged the shoddy ref'ing and acknowledged that ball rightfully belonged to Jennings. He should have acknowledged Tate's pass interference. Hell, Tate denied 'knowing what they were talking about' when asked about the push. No class!