NFL - Those NFL owners gonna do the right thing? LOL

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Your conservative logic says it's ok to fly the confederate flag. That flag represents treason against the stars & stripes. You are a hypocrite.
Your ignorance knows no bounds. :teethy:
The flag used by today's rednecks and racists was never the flag of the Confederacy.
It was the battle flag of one army of the Confederate armed forces.
The Confederacy was formed to protect slave owners and at that time was a reasonable response to a more powerful Northern states. Trying to judge decisions made by a people 165+ years ago with today's standards is rather foolish. JMO

newfie

Retarded logic at its finest also says white overpaid union UPS employees are offended by minorities protesting peacefully.

try to pay attention.

the ceremony is as follows.

a military honor guard presents the colors.
the anthem is played
at that time you are expected to pay respect to the flag and honor all those who died fighting for your right to go on this message board and make a total ass of yourself.

now since you seem to take advantage of that right much more then anyone else you would think you would be much more appreciative of that sacrifice.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
yea not crazy about the Mexican flag being flown here or the communist sickle either but it is a right of freedom of expression and realistically I fought for the right of those :censored2:s to disrespect their country.

with that said .............and?
Thank You
You are right in that you did not fight for those who conform to current norms ... you fought for those who are outside the norm.

newfie

Your ignorance knows no bounds. :teethy:
The flag used by today's rednecks and racists was never the flag of the Confederacy.
It was the battle flag of one army of the Confederate armed forces.
The Confederacy was formed to protect slave owners and at that time was a reasonable response to a more powerful Northern states. Trying to judge decisions made by a people 165+ years ago with today's standards is rather foolish. JMO

shush ......i'm enjoying his ignorance. you may have to give up your monkeys ass since he appears to be doing more to earn it. :)

Catatonic

Nine Lives
just pointing out the irony. libs love to tell us of their tolerance and preach to us often as they disparage those with physical afflictions without remorse.
I've never seen or met a tolerant liberal myself ... my leftist daughter is probably the least tolerant person I know but I love her.

Last edited: