NFL - Those NFL owners gonna do the right thing? LOL

newfie

Using the anthem to protest people using the anthem to protest, irony seems to be a foreign concept to Mr Pence.

yea liberal logic at its finest also says its ok for overpaid athletes to protest and disrespect our flag and country and that the VP who protests this disrespect is suddenly guilty of systemic oppression.

its the new liberal argument that only the libs are allowed to protest.

49ers safety on Pence's Colts walkout: 'This is what systemic oppression looks like'

BrownArmy

W

What The Hawk?

Heard what Colin Kaepernick allegedly said? I don't know if it's true or not..but if it is I'm going to laugh.

watdaflock?

yea liberal logic at its finest also says its ok for overpaid athletes to protest and disrespect our flag and country and that the VP who protests this disrespect is suddenly guilty of systemic oppression.

49ers safety on Pence's Colts walkout: 'This is what systemic oppression looks like'
Retarded logic at its finest also says white overpaid union UPS employees are offended by minorities protesting peacefully.

BrownArmy

Would this be getting the press it’s getting if Trump hadn’t picked this fight?

Just a distraction from his failing Presidency.

Sad.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'

Your conservative logic says it's ok to fly the confederate flag. That flag represents treason against the stars & stripes. You are a hypocrite.

Ghost in the Darkness

ESPN is finding out now why its a bad idea to let political ideology get injected into their business of sports news and sports programming. I liked the network at one time until a few years ago, now I rarely watch it. Many have turned the channel. Now they have suspended one of their radio show hosts for another twitter rant that they warned her about previously. Now the left wants to boycott the network, so who is going to watch now...lol.

newfie

Your conservative logic says it's ok to fly the confederate flag. That flag represents treason against the stars & stripes. You are a hypocrite.

yea not crazy about the Mexican flag being flown here or the communist sickle either but it is a right of freedom of expression and realistically I fought for the right of those :censored2:s to disrespect their country.

with that said .............and?