NFL Wildcard weekend predictions

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
HochuliKnock.png

What do you think this is about?

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
My hero is Steve Gleason.

He is working to assist science with all neurodegenerative disorders that stop movement.
When he blocked that kick when the dome reopened on 09.25.06; I knew, I feared and I cried because 09.26.06 at 0800, less than 12 hours later I knew my life was to change forever.

Seeing him and knowing his journey parallels mine.

I would give up my ability to walk if God would give him the ability to hold his son and allow him a few more years as a Father.

Steve is working for NBC tonight. Please notice.

oldngray

nowhere special
My hero is Steve Gleason.

He is working to assist science with all neurodegenerative disorders that stop movement.
When he blocked that kick when the dome reopened on 09.25.06; I knew, I feared and I cried because 09.26.06 at 0800, less than 12 hours later I knew my life was to change forever.

Seeing him and knowing his journey parallels mine.

I would give up my ability to walk if God would give him the ability to hold his son and allow him a few more years as a Father.

Steve is working for NBC tonight. Please notice.
I saw them just talking about him and his ALS a few minutes ago.

oldngray

nowhere special
My sister has the relapsing remitting type of ms. She is still trying to work (as a nurse) but she is limited in how many hours she can work or how physical it can be.

oldngray

nowhere special
I mostly was just thinking how old Collinsworth looked. I still think of him as he was when he played for Cincinnati.