NHL

brapkurst

DS, must like the Leafs? Thanks to the phenom play of Reimer and also goalie Bob in Columbus I smoked the opposition in the final match of my fantasy league. Also hate to say I go for Ottawa because we have their AHL team where I live haha.

texan

Tough during this short season.
Boston has great defense and so does Chicago.
Pittsburg is a scoring machine this year.
Montreal might be the sleeper this year that surprises everyone.
Should be interesting.

brapkurst

Penguins will bow out early just as they have the prior 3 years straight. An original six match of Leafs-Habs would be very interesting if the surging Isles don't jump the Leafs. Red Wings could miss out for the first time in 22 years! And in local action I can't wait to watch the baby Pens lose to the baby Sens!

DS

Fenderbender
As I type the Sens are beating Boston 2-0 at the end of the 2nd.
This is surprising,to me anyway.I thought Boston would run them over,
they may yet.This game is not on local tv.I had to find a streaming site
in the New England area.NESN.

DS

Fenderbender
I knew they'd come back ,but Ottawa lucked out.
Now we have to play Boston.
Not good.Maybe ,just maybe,they can pull it off.

klein

Für Meno :)
Speeding ticket for Randy Hahn, Sharks TV, Play-by-Play Broadcaster for $99 on Wayne Gretzky Drive.

I was speeding on Wayne Gretzky Drive and my ticket was for 99 dollars. Either that's a planned thing so people don't feel so bad about paying the fine or its one of the greatest coincidences ever! Either way, for the first time in my life, I'm framing my speeding ticket.I'm Randy Hahn.

20130425_GWB_WEB.jpg

tarbar66

Penguins will bow out early just as they have the prior 3 years straight. An original six match of Leafs-Habs would be very interesting if the surging Isles don't jump the Leafs. Red Wings could miss out for the first time in 22 years! And in local action I can't wait to watch the baby Pens lose to the baby Sens!

The Pens have been playing the season all year long as if they are in a best of 7 game playoff series.

I don't think they will choke this year!

Lets Go Pens!!!!'

DS

Fenderbender
I was impressed with the leafs last game.
Now that they've established some confidence,coming home,if they can go full tilt from beginning to end,they just may be able to pull this off.After all it's only 2 more wins.
I was dissapointed that the Blues lost last night,they were one of the underdogs I was chanting for.
Every year I watch the playoffs and wonder why the intensity only happens at the end of the season.
These guys are making 500k to over 2 million a year.They need ups management to increase production.
:happy-very: Pens beat Islanders
I love the playoffs,I really don't care who's playing

texan

MAPLE LEAFS HOPE TO STAY ALIVE AGAINST BRUINS IN GAME 6

(Sports Network) - The Toronto Maple Leafs will attempt to stave off elimination for a second straight game
on Sunday, as they host the Boston Bruins at Air Canada Centre for Game 6 of the
Eastern Conference quarterfinals.

"We came in with the mindset to just get it back to Toronto to give ourselves a chance and we've
done that," MacArthur said. "We want to keep going. We've worked hard all year and I can
see it starting to pay off."
Maple Leafs hope to stay alive against Bruins in Game 6

DS

Fenderbender
Are you following the series Texan? Do they even show it on TV there?
​I'm biting my nails here,Leafs Boston game 6:2scared:

texan

Captain Dion Phaneuf and Phil Kessel scored third-period goals and Toronto edged the Boston Bruins 2-1
Sunday to send their playoff series back to Boston for Game 7.

Game 7 is Monday night in Boston. The winner will play the winner of the New York Rangers and
the Washington Capitals series. That series is also tied 3-3 with Game 7 on Monday night.

The Maple Leafs, making their return to the postseason for the first time since 2004, became the 48th
team in Stanley Cup history to rally from a 3-1 deficit to force Game 7.
NHL Recap - Boston Bruins at Toronto Maple Leafs - May 12, 2013 - CBSSports.com

texan

Are you following the series Texan? Do they even show it on TV there?
​I'm biting my nails here,Leafs Boston game 6:2scared:
Look at all my 3 to 4 prior post DS.

I am American, but I would like the Cup to go north again.

I hate status quo, or the best are assumed to win all.

I would love to see an upset this year.

DS

Fenderbender
Ouch. Thanks for all you heartfelt rallying but Zedano Shrek and Boston strong beat us fair and square.
We now have almost 3 million leaf fans devastated here in Toronto alone.
You said god loves me,but you lied.:wink2: