NHL

DS

Fenderbender
Team Captain Born in USA
MVP.....born in USA
Well the team captain Dustin Brown,did his first 3 years just 20 minutes from me with the Guelph Storm.
Johnny Quick...has never left the USA...my only beef with LA is it's image really
If you could play soccer with a hockey stick...look out

texan

Los Angeles King's Jarret Stoll holds up the Stanley Cup.
_60843001_60843000.jpg

klein

Für Meno :)
Damn, LA still no clue about hockey and the Stanley Cup !

kingsparade450.jpg

L.A. media make yet another Kings flub

After local reporters messed up the logo, mascot, player names and history of the team, you'd think they would learn. Listen

texan

kingsparade450.jpg

After local reporters messed up the logo, mascot, player names and history of the team, you'd think they would learn. Listen

Cut them a break. It is all new to them. :eggonface:

moreluck

golden ticket member

kingsparade450.jpg

You missed the good part when the entire team, trainers and mascot pissed in the cup to celebrate!!!

P

pickup

Congrats LA, you buried New Jersey today !

And no riots in New Jersey after the loss. I always thought that the inhabitants of the losing team's home city went rioting in reaction to the news. Hmmm.... .? Oh wait, that's only when the home city is in Canada.

The city of Vancouver is still suffering a black eye after that outrageous and egregious behavior displayed by its inhabitants last year.

Well done, Devils fans, even in defeat, you still come up as winners. Keep setting that fine example in the hopes that one day, the Canadian hockey fans will emulate it.

klein

And no riots in New Jersey after the loss. I always thought that the inhabitants of the losing team's home city went rioting in reaction to the news. Hmmm.... .? Oh wait, that's only when the home city is in Canada.

The city of Vancouver is still suffering a black eye after that outrageous and egregious behavior displayed by its inhabitants last year.

Well done, Devils fans, even in defeat, you still come up as winners. Keep setting that fine example in the hopes that one day, the Canadian hockey fans will emulate it.

Hey, I know you're not into hockey at all.
But if you remember just a little bit - Vancouvers last game was played in Vancouver !
NJ last game was played in LA !
Might make a difference, you know, if you have over 200.000 all togther watching the game live in the arena and on live big screens downtown.
Of course, this is hockey country - such a huge event with so many people and audience would never happen in the US.

Here is a pic just from the downtown big screen event (1 of them) :

DSC09841.JPG

Larger then the Olympics !

klein

Here is another pic, people watching 1 of the big screens downtown Vancouver.
You folks don't even experience that at your precious Superbowl event !

P

pickup

Here is another pic, people watching 1 of the big screens downtown Vancouver.
You folks don't even experience that at your precious Superbowl event !

Put up a big screen
with an antenna as a steeple
open up the gates
and in come the sheeple.

brapkurst

CAN"T WAIT!!!! Also my fantasy hockey team just won the championship match. I don't know what I am going to do for at least an hour each night without being able to work with my team haha