Nice NATD

S

serenity now

Long time ago when I first started driving, had a female sup riding with me for some kind of observation or training. In the interest of good DR's (out of sight and weather) I would take the time to walk around to the back of the house with larger parcels. At one stop I walk to the back door and there is a beautiful young lady, face down,butt naked, sunbathing on a lounge chair. I calmly set the parcel next to her and hand her the clipboard and pen hoping she gets up to sign. Bobbie then instructs me to return to the truck as she will finish the delivery. Missed out on the full frontal nudity.

full frontal rocks; full backal is also quite nice

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
My route has plenty of long driveways, so in the summer I do get the occasional sunbather. Sometimes good, sometimes the eyes hurt!

The best, was a customer that always answered the door covered in small towel, no matter what time I came to the door! One day, she told me, "her husband was away for the whole weekend."

​And then?.....

stealth8

Had a stop on my rte house house was occupied by a family of nudists. Had to make note of it in DIAD to alert cover drivers. Very nasty sight

gobble14

Had a nice young lady come to the front door topless, signed for the package and closed the door. It was another drivers girlfriend .

ibleedbrown

Ive had cute gals come to the door in their undies. Ive also had some not-so-cute gals come to the door in their undies. Worse yet is the 70 yr old guys who dont give a damn any more and open the door wearing nothing but a pair of old tighty whities with leg openings that are so stretched that they have sack hanging out.

method 341....maintain eye contact in that situation, never, ever look down!!

HomeDelivery

i've learn to "scan, not stare" but it took some time to get used to do it...

that's why you wear the baseball cap or dark sunglasses, eh?:cool-very:

ibleedbrown

Long time ago when I first started driving, had a female sup riding with me for some kind of observation or training. In the interest of good DR's (out of sight and weather) I would take the time to walk around to the back of the house with larger parcels. At one stop I walk to the back door and there is a beautiful young lady, face down,butt naked, sunbathing on a lounge chair. I calmly set the parcel next to her and hand her the clipboard and pen hoping she gets up to sign. Bobbie then instructs me to return to the truck as she will finish the delivery. Missed out on the full frontal nudity.

move eyes: fron 2 seconds rear 6-8 seconds

ibleedbrown

Ive had cute gals come to the door in their undies. Ive also had some not-so-cute gals come to the door in their undies. Worse yet is the 70 yr old guys who dont give a damn any more and open the door wearing nothing but a pair of old tighty whities with leg openings that are so stretched that they have sack hanging out.

leave yourself an out. have escape route. take path of least resistance. space on all four sides, but always in front. be prepared. expect the unexpected.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Had a nice young lady come to the front door topless, signed for the package and closed the door. It was another drivers girlfriend .
Would normally take that add/cut any day of the week. However, I saw enough boobies last week to last a lifetime! IMGP0189.jpg
IMGP0189.jpg

rod

Retired 22 years

Sorry about that---I thought you were those damn Jehovah Witnesses again

PACNW

Delivering in a rural area down a long driveway. Can't see the front door from the driveway. Walk around the corner and there is an older overweight gentleman standing on his deck completely naked drinking a cup of coffee. I get startled and made the Homer Simpson "DOH" sound as I avert my eyes. He gets startled, which alerts the German Sheppard who proceeds to try to rip my leg off. I back around the corner using the box as a shield as I assure the man that I am OK and NOT to come get the dog. Insult to injury, there were so many cars in the driveway that I had to back all the way out of the 3/4 mile windy driveway.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Delivering in a rural area down a long driveway. Can't see the front door from the driveway. Walk around the corner and there is an older overweight gentleman standing on his deck completely naked drinking a cup of coffee. I get startled and made the Homer Simpson "DOH" sound as I avert my eyes. He gets startled, which alerts the German Sheppard who proceeds to try to rip my leg off. I back around the corner using the box as a shield as I assure the man that I am OK and NOT to come get the dog. Insult to injury, there were so many cars in the driveway that I had to back all the way out of the 3/4 mile windy driveway.

Screw that. Get your damn dog off me.