Nightmare

AllOnTheHorses

I used to drive for UPS back before gps.

I just woke up to one of those UPS nightmares.

Driving in a new city after all these years.. no idea where anything was..stuck in a gated apartment community of concentric circular narrow roads separated by iron fences. I couldn't get out. I could see my next street though.
The diad kept going into demonstration mode everytime my sup would message me to hurry up..which was often. Demo mode starts with advertisements then goes into a welcome video (too similar to that awful hazmat video we all had to watch).. and I was desperate to get those packages off !!
Glad to wake up from that one. : )

El Correcto

god is dead

Driving in a new city after all these years.. no idea where anything was..stuck in a gated apartment community of concentric circular narrow roads separated by iron fences. I couldn't get out. I could see my next street though.
The diad kept going into demonstration mode everytime my sup would message me to hurry up..which was often. Demo mode starts with advertisements then goes into a welcome video (too similar to that awful hazmat video we all had to watch).. and I was desperate to get those packages off !!
File for your 8hours.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

How come you got fired?

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD

Cant take the heat? GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN

YOU WILL NEVER BE A RPCD

🧔✊

over9five

Staff member
I've graduated to the Feeder nightmare.

I'm driving down a dark highway...
My donut has slid to the far side of the passenger seat...
I can't reach it!!!
There's no place to pull over...
I'm soooo hungry!!

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
I woke up in the middle of the night the other day thinking I had to organize my 7000 and 8000 section before I went back to sleep or I wouldn’t sleep “in the right order”…

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
I've graduated to the Feeder nightmare.

I'm driving down a dark highway...
My donut has slid to the far side of the passenger seat...
I can't reach it!!!
There's no place to pull over...
I'm soooo hungry!!
I would flip the truck trying to get it. No one gets left behind.