the decay of american culture

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
i was class clown myself. but i aint joking right now. id take these guys more seriously if they had something substantial to say or add or whatever, but its just nothing for hte most part. theres more to being smart then putting capitals and whatever else.

Somehow, you can't fight the compulsion to hang around and interact.

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1420852414.608929.jpg

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
i was class clown myself. but i aint joking right now. id take these guys more seriously if they had something substantial to say or add or whatever, but its just nothing for hte most part. theres more to being smart then putting capitals and whatever else.
Well, we smart azzzes managed to not get fired...that's something of substance.

rickyb

Well, we smart azzzes managed to not get fired...that's something of substance.

apparently having your wages stolen from u is a prerequisite to staying employed. i got ahold of the canada labour enforcement and i am owed 6 hours for 2 days. so id say it worked out. i was gonna go back to school this year anyways. im not working with slimeballs who dont follow the labor laws on principle especially if i only earn 27.50 after 2.5 years...

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
apparently having your wages stolen from u is a prerequisite to staying employed. i got ahold of the canada labour enforcement and i am owed 6 hours for 2 days. so id say it worked out. i was gonna go back to school this year anyways. im not working with slimeballs who dont follow the labor laws on principle especially if i only earn 27.50 after 2.5 years...
You have yet to explain how a union employee can be summarily fired without discipline...for complaining about hours owed to them. If that were the case, I would have been fired years ago.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
alot of people are saying we have maybe 5 10 years to radically change the economy to get it in line with the dictates of the environment. many are saying humans will just go extinct. i agree and i think for any of u who have kids or grandkids, u should be thinking about the misery they will have to endure and the barbarism and violence because we didnt fight back now. to me faith is fighting back for justice and truth even when u know u cant win or will die doing so.
the corporate control really increased beginning with reagan and continuing with every president since. it was a response to the activism of the 60s and 70s. things can change quickly too, it could get better. corporatoins have really gained power last 60 years, they werent so powerful back then.

i agree they are trying to eliminate the middle class. i have no idea if what u said of it being an anomally is true or not, i havent heard anything like that. the average american should be extremely well off with gains in productivity and automation, but they are actually worse off than they were in the 70s.

Damn, you must get all the chicks at a party.
You have a way with words.

ManAloneAtaParty40x24-500.jpg

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Your posting skills and grammar flat out suck. "Putting capitals and whatever else" in and of itself does not make one smart. However, the lack of giving a darn about how you are perceived speaks a good bit about you.

America is in decline, it's because we let uneducated, useless pieces of crap continue to reproduce and breed more stupid offspring. Then they all get old and vote Democrat

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Man, little Ricky we respect your points of culture breakdown but be open minded cause oldngray is right. This is a café that is a peaceful, funny, sarcastic, a friendly cut down and vital inside information to let us vent for sanity .

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Man, little Ricky we respect your points of culture breakdown but be open minded cause oldngray is right. This is a café that is a peaceful, funny, sarcastic, a friendly cut down and vital inside information to let us vent for sanity .

Lil' Ricky is gonna change the American psyche by posting a link on the Browncafe.

GTFOH