Nightmares....

upschuck

When I was young(single digits), I kept having the dream of trying to cross the Ambassador Bridge, but it was so steep that the car could not make it up it and would start falling back down.

As to UPS dreams, haven't had one in years.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I have a reoccurring nightmare about going home for my 10 minute break in the morning, taking a nap, and waking up at 6:00 PM with 30 business stops and 25 pickups left to do in a blown out truck.

Packmule

I occasionally have a nightmare that I'm trying to climb an icy hill, don't make it and now I'm trying to control a backwards slide away. Oh wait! That's not a dream! That really happens!

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
I had a nightmare the other night about driving to my area and opened the bulkhead door and the back door was wide open. Woke up cussin.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Climbingtheladder

I have a nightmare occasionally of being put on a Route I don't know and trying so hard to get stops off. Hours later I'm in a panic because I can't empty the truck and every time I move I'm moving so slow and cms are calling me pissed. Then I wake up and laugh. Go to work and think it's a bad luck day.

Raw

Raw Member
My usual UPS nightmare is I take a nap early in the day in the UPS car and oversleep until 5pm with my full load! LOL

I would dream that I drove my truck back to my house and forgot about it. My wife would ask me why I got up in the middle of the night, looked out to the street, and checked the garage.