No DR Allowed

Anthonysg0113

unfortunately something else
head and ears all stopped up
2 doctor visits and 5 Rx in the last week
Cant hear and balance issues
fell and re dislocated my left shoulder - 3rd time
however, I am going to see The Dead next Tuesday!
Saw Rat Dog a few years back. I'm jealous.

10 point

Ask the residents if they can go on the ups web site and put electronic delivery notice on the packages, that might work. Or on your Diad, big arrow up from the package scan screen, arrow up and over to highlight the street address, over ride, over ride, big arrow down deliver, 7 front door.
We tried the ol over ride trick today. It didn't work.
But if they file a claim on any package that's been over rode, you will be paying for that package.
The residential stop was always DR'd before but evidently a driver got a sig and stop completed it commercial in the past and it's archiving that.

It's interesting how smart the system can be in this situation but the company uses every excuse why surepost pkgs for commercial stops still get sent to the post office. Baloney.

barnyard

KTM rider
I believe 2 hr was talking about not being able to DR a residential stop because the system was now flagging it as commercial.
and I wrote how I get rid of the package. The consignee has given us their garage code. They trust us to leave it in their garage. SDN, type their name, stop complete, garage, commercial done.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Yes please

Large mug of hot tea, a splash of lemon (optional), a healthy slug of honey and an even healthier slug of Grand Marnier (any brandy or even bourbon will work, but the orange in the Grand Marnier complements the honey).

Sip slowly and savor the fumes. Repeat if needed.

It doesn't cure anything, but it certainly reduces the pains affiliated with the symptoms.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Large mug of hot tea, a splash of lemon (optional), a healthy slug of honey and an even healthier slug of Grand Marnier (any brandy or even bourbon will work, but the orange in the Grand Marnier complements the honey).

Sip slowly and savor the fumes. Repeat if needed.

It doesn't cure anything, but it certainly reduces the pains affiliated with the symptoms.
I liked it all up to the brandy or bourbon.

10 point

and I wrote how I get rid of the package. The consignee has given us their garage code. They trust us to leave it in their garage. SDN, type their name, stop complete, garage, commercial done.
It was a resi delivery according to our training on this week. Not commercial.
That's a DR/garage.

Man Of Brown

I had the same thing happen today. Popped up and asked me to describe the stop. Business, residential, business inside a residential address etc.