No DR area

wayfair

swollen member
Even when it's not an adult sig but just regular. Is there another way to release it?

yes, the customer can sign up for mychoice and have an electronic signature in the system, the Diad will prompt you to DR at whatever location they put, "front door, side door, rear door, patio etc"

I have a customer on route that has a "no DR" put on his address, he signed up for mychoice last year or so and I guess it expired. He got pissed when I had to ask him to sign for his delivery. He told me " I have had a electronic release for all my stuff forever"
I said, "No you haven't, I've been on this route for 8 years"
he then slammed the door.... ass

Tough Guy

Why is it that they can do an online signature for a signature required, and we can essentially dr it, but they can't physically sign the info notice and let us do the same thing?

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Or they can sign up for MyChoice and E sig packages, have two houses like that now. Sad we have to do this because management doesn't care if the previous owner moved or not, albeit not surprising.

edit: didn't read second page, someone beat me to it.

AKCoverMan

Apparently I was trained the wrong way then. So how do you sheet if the customer signs the info notice and instructs you to DR it?
Ni2 if they aren't home the next day. If it's a sig required you check box B which says "A signature is required at the time of delivery."

The place where they can sign is for box A which is "Your written authorization is required to leave the package." You can use that for example on a non sig required package at a non DR residence like an apartment building.

If it's sig required and you check box B and they sign the back anyway they didn't read the info note.

AKCoverMan

No DR area means can't leave anything without a signature. No SDN. NO ANSWER NO PACKAGE. And these people know this. Been this way for the past 10 yrs.
If it's not a sig required package and consignee signs the info note than nonDR area or not you can DR the package. The consignee has taken all the liability by signing the info note.