No DR area

tracker2762

When a no dr allowed customer get an envelope I dr it. I scan the pkg, change address numbe,r dr release it then go back and change number to the original. I not going back for a letter

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
When a no dr allowed customer get an envelope I dr it. I scan the pkg, change address numbe,r dr release it then go back and change number to the original. I not going back for a letter
"When it's inconvenient for me I like to falsify documents." "I then come to Brown Cafe sometime in the future and ask what are my chances of getting my job back."

You are why they treat us like dumb asses, just follow directions and stop acting like this is your company. There's a reason it's a no DR location.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

"When it's inconvenient for me I like to falsify documents." "I then come to Brown Cafe sometime in the future and ask what are my chances of getting my job back."

You are why they treat us like dumb asses, just follow directions and stop acting like this is your company. There's a reason it's a no DR location.

To be fair, many times that reason has moved, yet the No DR remains in place.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1439406034.401633.jpg

tracker2762

You know your absolutely right, what made me go so far to the dark side. I will not falsify documents by releasing an envelope with no value to a no dr stop. I will follow every rule every working day till the day I retire. Hope I can last 20 days

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Isn't that only for shipper release package?

Shipper release packages can be left anywhere, regardless if no dr areas, like he said, hit real num and it will let u leave it.
Man I deliver a pretty shady area from time to time
And kept getting shipper release send agains from the regular driver.

He's new so one day I said hey you leave these no matter what. He goes on about no way man I don't trust nothing to leave around there.

Morons.