NO GLOBAL WARMING FOR THE ELITES?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
If global warming is so dire, why not walk the walk? Hypocritical?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...re-buying-15m-estate-in-marthas-vineyard/amp/

MASSIVE ENERGY USE?
190822-barack-michelle-obama-marthas-vineyard-52.jpg

rickyb

So, walk or bike for us, limo and private jets for them?
first of all obama only paid lip service to global warming just like he only paid lip service to the middle class or the constitution.

yes the idea of global warming can be used as an excuse to lower the middle classes standards and not the rich. but they can use any excuse to lower our standards and raise theres, and theyve been successful at doing this.

question is if global warming is happening whats causing it and what can we do? i think capitalism and govt are poisoning ourselves and the system doesnt work.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
first of all obama only paid lip service to global warming just like he only paid lip service to the middle class or the constitution.

yes the idea of global warming can be used as an excuse to lower the middle classes standards and not the rich. but they can use any excuse to lower our standards and raise theres, and theyve been successful at doing this.

question is if global warming is happening whats causing it and what can we do? i think capitalism and govt are poisoning ourselves and the system doesnt work.
These climate wackos never talk about China? Number 1 polluter gets a pass?

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!

You’re Canadian