No masks and no VX

Ifixbrokenthings

Nor/mal, I identify as default settings
How many of you mask/VX proponents actually exercise regularly, have a proper diet, a proper BMI, resting heart rate, blood pressure, blood sugar levels? Reason I'm asking is because I and a lot of my friends are into fitness and weight training and not a single fcking one of us is scared of the wuflu. No masks, no VX, living life as normal.

Science? Health? Personal responsibility? Nah, just do what the overlords tell you. You need to wake up!!

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
How many of you mask/VX proponents actually exercise regularly, have a proper diet, a proper BMI, resting heart rate, blood pressure, blood sugar levels? Reason I'm asking is because I and a lot of my friends are into fitness and weight training and not a single fcking one of us is scared of the wuflu. No masks, no VX, living life as normal.

Science? Health? Personal responsibility? Nah, just do what the overlords tell you. You need to wake up!!
I heard the VX is actually alien semen and that the only way you can find this out is a super secret app that doesn’t serve government fueled news it’s actual news from Mars!

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.

@rod will set you straight

upschuck

Everybody that wants the vaccine has been able to get it. Time to open fully back up.

The thinking of we can whip this if we all do blah, blah, blah, it's just never going to happen.

MyTripisCut

Everybody that wants the vaccine has been able to get it. Time to open fully back up.

The thinking of we can whip this if we all do blah, blah, blah, it's just never going to happen.
923F9432-B7CE-4476-BBD7-B99008323499.gif

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

This definitly belongs in the ups discussions section.

MyTripisCut

0740C9FE-D269-44F4-81AE-2D0A30996211.jpeg

Frankie has low blood sugar and a good resting BMI no VX

I already got my shots to go shove it up the V hole sideways