No masks and no VX

floridays

Just having some fun there limp dick. Relax ya :censored2:ing baby.
I like you Mick cause we have one thing in common, number7 and the Yankees, beyond that I'm not sure, but that's enough for me.

You did put the mask on Mick, a little wacko in my book, it just speaks to where the masker comes from.
Just where I come from my friend.

Limp dick, now that's funny but very descriptive compared to when I was a younger man. Punk on the street wouldn't get away with that without a fight, true ort not. Most likely get my ass kicked, not from lack of effort however.

rickyb

How many of you mask/VX proponents actually exercise regularly, have a proper diet, a proper BMI, resting heart rate, blood pressure, blood sugar levels? Reason I'm asking is because I and a lot of my friends are into fitness and weight training and not a single fcking one of us is scared of the wuflu. No masks, no VX, living life as normal.

Science? Health? Personal responsibility? Nah, just do what the overlords tell you. You need to wake up!!
exercise is a little superficial

for example the asians do their tai chi or whatever at the library but i sorta doubt they do anything to stop climate breakdown, union drives or whatever. they might not even vote and if they do theyre voting corrupt parties like conservatives or liberals. i make these assumptions bc this is what most ppl do.

ppl who hit the gym are likely nice on the outside but mediocre at best on the inside.

you guys are living in a bubble because things changed. this pandemic goes against your perception of the world which is everything works or most everything works.

its no measure of health to live in a profoundly sick society

Last edited:

rickyb

Maybe some of my words about actually taking care of oneself will resonate with people. This country is full of unhealthy people and the system we have doesn't promote real health.
think of all the stress student debt causes and what that does to your body. or the stress of 95% of all jobs not being unionized. or the water supply.

floridays

for example the asians do their tai chi or whatever at the library but i sorta doubt they do anything to stop climate breakdown, union drives or whatever. they might not even vote and if they do theyre voting corrupt parties like conservatives or liberals.

ppl who hit the gym are likely nice on the outside but mediocre at best on the inside.

you guys are living in a bubble because things changed. this pandemic goes against your perception of the world which is everything works or most everything works.
You try to disjoint or piss people off as much as I do.
I can't attack you for that.

Ifixbrokenthings

Nor/mal, I identify as default settings

for example the asians do their tai chi or whatever at the library but i sorta doubt they do anything to stop climate breakdown, union drives or whatever. they might not even vote and if they do theyre voting corrupt parties like conservatives or liberals. i make these assumptions bc this is what most ppl do.

its no measure of health to live in a profoundly sick society
I care way more about my health than "climate change"