No more forced Saturdays

No more forced Saturdays

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Thebrownblob

I'm talking about the "if they put you on the clock" remark.

I always told them if I'm on the schedule you're paying me my guarantee for the day one way or another.
Yes, that’s absolutely true too, the put you on the clock. Remark counted when they were allowed to “force” people and they tried to tell people they could not get their guarantee, which was also true even though they weren’t scheduled they were forced in once they got on the clock they were guaranteed Eight hours daily.
Last weekend they tried to tell people that volunteered they were not guaranteed 8 that is also untrue. If you want your eight hours you are entitled to it.

Yes, that’s absolutely true too, the put you on the clock. Remark counted when they were allowed to “force” people and they tried to tell people they could not get their guarantee, which was also true even though they weren’t scheduled they were forced in once they got on the clock they were guaranteed Eight hours daily.
Last weekend they tried to tell people that volunteered they were not guaranteed 8 that is also untrue. If you want your eight hours you are entitled to it.
And they wonder why people don't volunteer...

542thruNthru

Okay. Report to load door 32 on the Purple belt with a scanner. No misloads.
Send me to load and I'll make sure it's full of misloads and missed scans lol. What are they going to do, give me a warning letter? Go right ahead but I guarantee they will think twice about sending me to load next time. Lol