No more futuring?

Originally Posted by dilligaf
My particular situation was that the business refuses to accept at front door and won't answer back door. That is when I sheet NI1.

I don't think sheet it clo! is the right way to sheet this.
More than once, in this situation, recorded the package as "Refused" and sent it back to the shipper. Never had a problem with that stop again.

H

hseofpayne

Exactly the correct way to do it. People make it so hard on themselves.

Man!!! You Yankees and Texans are harsh! Shouldn't you at least give 'em 3 clo1 attempts b4 you send 'em on back?! Maybe seeing a bunch of info notices on their back door would have the same effect as refusing and be a lot less likely to get u in trouble with da man! Im just sayin'

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Here 3 clo will only get it to the clerk to be postcarded. 3 NM automatically sends it back to the shipper.

I have been soooo tempted to ref and rts but like HSE said that would only get me in trouble and this business doesn't care. They will not let anyone sign for pkgs except a mgr or asst mgr. But on ocassion I catch one of them out front taking a break. If I only have a couple of smalls I will hand them off right then. If I have more I let them know that I will be in back in a few.