No more RFID

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Me and my best boi from high school came across George Washingtons trail middle of the woods , we always wanted to go back with metal detectors and look for treasure/coins .we got old and fat and never went back
✊🧔‍♂️
How'd you know it was from George Washington???

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I might quit UPS and hunt treasure
LIVE OFF THE LAND
SWIM WITH THE FISH
FLY WITH THE EAGLES

✊🧔‍♂️
Watched so many videos about people quitting their bs jobs and hopping into a boat and sailing around or into a van and cruising North America. Not for everybody but people are doing it more than ever....makes you think for a second, might be a cool adventure.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
Watched so many videos about people quitting their bs jobs and hopping into a boat and sailing around or into a van and cruising North America. Not for everybody but people are doing it more than ever....makes you think for a second, might be a cool adventure.
I dropped outta college and drove around the country for four months. Sleeping on floors and in my tent. Does that count?

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
🤬 van life that would suck , I already have my tiny home paid off nestled up on top of mountain ridges waiting to me , just me and the bald eagles
✊🧔‍♂️

Brownwind

🤬 van life that would suck , I already have my tiny home paid off nestled up on top of mountain ridges waiting to me , just me and the bald eagles
✊🧔‍♂️
What??? No Oompa Loompas there?

West of the Laramies they’re everywhere. (Or they could be squirrels) hard to tell sometimes

BlackCat

The only thing worse than 12 to 1 was getting crap for sheeting a business clh between 12 to 1.

They would send you back to the business to resheet even though the place is closed for the day.

Michael Scott

And you should be WELL aware that we are not allowed to shipper release in an apartment lobby. Runner
Doing this doesnt make you a runner…if you access point someones food, youre essentially destroying it. At least if you leave it at the door where their buzzer is, theres a chance they will actually be able to eat the food they paid for. Nobody with a brain would ever bring hello fresh boxes back to the building.

Me and my best boi from high school came across George Washingtons trail middle of the woods , we always wanted to go back with metal detectors and look for treasure/coins .we got old and fat and never went back
✊🧔‍♂️
there was a gold train that wrecked somewhere in the mid Atlantic area back in the 1800's, most of it went into a deep creek and was never recovered supposedly

I always wanted to go after it as a kid