No More Uni Ordering??

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
We just got the word last week. No uniform or supply ordering for 2 months. I can't wait for our centre to run out of waybills and info-notices. Whats next? No more buying fuel for the trucks?

Force the issue. File a grievance. The company is free to let you hit the road without info-notices, but uniforms are a contractual issue and they are required to provide them.

tourists24

If they really dont want to order uniforms, then that's fine by me.... I already wear green tops with brown jackets now.... if they dont care if I have torn, ripped uniforms with holes in the knees and crotch; fine I will wear em til they want me to have new ones. This all seems to come just after we had our "apperance PCM" on March 30. The one that says how professional we need to look.

If you are truly concerned about things, then use Sober's advice. It is in the contract but sometimes you have to police it if you want results

some1else

a few years ago they did the same thing; i asked for a couple new uniforms and was denied. so i started wearing my worst couple of pairs. took about 2 months and someone with a clipboard (from out of the building) asked me my name, and why i was wearing such a lousy uniform. i said they told me i couldnt get any new ones, and she flipped out!! lol

i got a diad message 1hr later asking what all i needed !

PassYouBy

Unknown Acrobat
Maybe you could wear this along with a fellow co-worker to work one morning! Just stay away from water:happy-very:
1537-jpg.11895

User Name

Only 230 Today?? lol
Ordered shorts today, no problem in my center. Now just to get the chance to use them.... Still laid offffffffffffff

Last edited by a moderator: