No one want to drive in Detroit

TheKid99

I'm a pt seasonal handler so I have to wait till I'm hired in which will be in September to bid.

I talked to the hub manager today so I can transfer he told me ill have to wait a year I told him I was a seasonal package handler and he said ohhh talk to hr on Monday and request

so that's the only benefit of being seasonal... easy to transfer.

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
Hell I don't blame them. Memphis isn't as bad but there are package car drivers who have been jumped, and one of my buddies told me how he stopped at a residential and he spotted like 4 guys roll up and sneak on the side of his truck he jumped in took off and they were hanging on the back of his truck and the other guy was trying to rip him out of the seat. I mean seriously who wants to deal with that :censored2:. Then on top of that you have a company that doesn't give a damn about you. So I don't blame the guys working i detroit. They are going to have to start putting package car drivers through fire arm training.

twoeddies1

Yeah. My hub has a few routes like this where the guard is with you the entire day. Rides in the jump seat. Some hubs the guard meets you before you go into certain buildings. My entire route is city owned housing projects and something happens daily around there.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Hell I don't blame them. Memphis isn't as bad but there are package car drivers who have been jumped, and one of my buddies told me how he stopped at a residential and he spotted like 4 guys roll up and sneak on the side of his truck he jumped in took off and they were hanging on the back of his truck and the other guy was trying to rip him out of the seat. I mean seriously who wants to deal with that :censored2:. Then on top of that you have a company that doesn't give a damn about you. So I don't blame the guys working i detroit. They are going to have to start putting package car drivers through fire arm training.
If it were me id carry a gun that was registered. Somebody put my life in danger them mofos are getting blasted. You got to protect yourself by any means necessary, its my life or yours and im taking their life first. I think we could agree on that. I almost killed a guy in a fight one time when I got jumped and as bad as this sounds I could do it again if I feared my life was in danger again, no problem. If anybody has ever feared for their life in that type of situation then they will know exactly what im talking about.