no rights whatsoever

BCFan

I worked in Maryland and it was state law that a lunch be deducted. Skipping lunch was the drivers discretion but there was no code 05 as in some areas.

hey omegaman....i hear DHL is hiring, maybe they could use your attitude!
BTW: 11 yrs safe driving in 11 yrs driving!!!!!!!!! and never been injured
:punk: good 4 you Cash and i sincerely hope your run of "good luck" last longer than usual, but as all on here know that does not happen! How old are you? I can promise you at 50 years old and 27 years with Under Paid Slaves (UPS) that you will feel more like Fred G Sanford that Superman if you work at a unsafe pace! Or maybe when Liberty Mutual is trying to screw you outta a Tiny W/C check because your back is hurting from a On Job Injury (Which BTW you COULD have prevented had you not been so stupid), and you can't report for a TAW work session. We all are for UPS but they have unrealistic standards and by folks like you killing themselves it only goes to give validity to those same inflated numbers..
I hope you will be around and ABLE to take those strolls in the park with your grand-kids after UPS has spit you out.
I hope your marriage remains strong and your wife remains faithful to the concept of y'alls wedding vows after your health and phyical abilities to shall we say satisify her needs is an impossible check that your body only wishes it could CASH!
Let us know in a few years if us old stupid :censored2: drivers were even remotely right in our assessments:yes:
Sorry I may have rambled on a bit much but its a hard hitting subject for me:gunsmilie BC