NO TO HYBRID DRIVERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Don't think I can support it, but I will wait and see what it actually says, before making up my mind.

It should be "leaked" tomorrow, according to the Q.

And again,

I haven't advocated either yes or no.... yet.

All of the keyboard commando's just crack me up.

98% of whom, have never even filed a grievance. But they are a monster on FaceBook.

Have you noticed how many "new" members are on BrownCafe now ?

They are like the masked Antifa, of the Teamsters.

-Bug-

cachmeifucan

Only wall street has a copy that's why they project stock to rise 30% because they see the value in 2 tier jobs. And a bad contract a language. How else would they say stock would rise 30% if they haven't seen anything. How much will stock drop when the contract don't pass the vote

upschuck

Only wall street has a copy that's why they project stock to rise 30% because they see the value in 2 tier jobs. And a bad contract a language. How else would they say stock would rise 30% if they haven't seen anything. How much will stock drop when the contract don't pass the vote
It's been held down because of the uncertainty of the negotiations, once the TA was announced, they value it where it should be. They only have the press release that was given.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
It's been held down because of the uncertainty of the negotiations, once the TA was announced, they value it where it should be. They only have the press release that was given.
I don't understand how you can state that with such certainty?

Just as the Union can show us all of the tentative agreement or piecemeal it out in increments they have to date, the Company is at liberty to do the same with their stockholders, the press, and even their employees if they choose to.

You don't have to think very long, or far outside of the box, to realize why UPS would have motives to release more than the standard press releases to the major players like the Wall Street Journal, Barron's Magazine, and the like.

Over disciplined0123

Hybrid drivers are coming. We can vote it down all we want. They are coming...
Just make sure everyone in your center VOTES. That is the main problem a lot of the part timers do not vote and they have the majority. Get involved pass out flyers in your parking lot. Instead of that attitude of giving up and thinking it doesn’t matter if we vote no or not that hybrid drivers are coming.

upschuck

I don't understand how you can state that with such certainty?
Easy, cause no one can show me anything different.
Just as the Union can show us all of the tentative agreement or piecemeal it out in increments they have to date, the Company is at liberty to do the same with their stockholders, the press, and even their employees if they choose to.
Pretty sure that would be illegal.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Easy, cause no one can show me anything different.
Yet you state what you can show no one?
Pretty sure that would be illegal.
No, that be would "speculation" on an unratified collective bargaining agreement, not "insider trading".
Big difference.

My only point in this whole thread was to point out how the facts of this "handshake agreement" are being doled out in whatever fashion each side pleases, with little regard for those whose livelihoods rely on it.

We will likely be the last ones to know.

upschuck

Yet you state what you can show no one?

Like what? I'm not for or against it yet, because I've not seen it.

No, that be would "speculation" on an unratified collective bargaining agreement, not "insider trading".
Big difference.

My only point in this whole thread was to point out how the facts of this "handshake agreement" are being doled out in whatever fashion each side pleases, with little regard for those whose livelihoods rely on it.

We will likely be the last ones to know.
Speculation what the contract says? That means it's not been given.

And I don't think it is happening. Why wouldn't these sources not say they have the contract?

cachmeifucan

No 22 years of experience knowing ups signs the contract just to break it. The contracts are getting worse. The language more vague now you think opening a new classification is a good idea 22.4 it will be used against the drivers. If the contract was so good it would be given to members to vote. 3 weeks away we know nothing. So from my experience it's horrible and they have to wait until the retro check builds up that helps swing the vote against us. They got a huge tax break and they are still asking for 2 tier lower paying jobs. Toys r us and carson p scott just closed how many more big box stores will close. They closed because people are shopping online and that means more jobs

542thruNthru

But I’m pretty good at it!

tenor-6.gif

Ecw21411

I'll be voting yes and the drivers can deal with whatever :censored2: comes their way. You guys are so out of touch it's unreal. Try juggling 3 jobs and the scheduling impossibilities that comes with that just to make ends meet because UPS expects you to get out of bed at 3 AM to load trucks for 3 hours at poverty wages. Bump me up a few god damned dollars and then we can talk.
Most of us has been through what you are going through,I worked 7 days a week when I was pt trying to make ends meet but try to look down the road before you vote yes for a few dollars now.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
ABB09D71-20F3-4085-9157-622A08B47314.gif
I'll be voting yes and the drivers can deal with whatever :censored2: comes their way. You guys are so out of touch it's unreal. Try juggling 3 jobs and the scheduling impossibilities that comes with that just to make ends meet because UPS expects you to get out of bed at 3 AM to load trucks for 3 hours at poverty wages. Bump me up a few god damned dollars and then we can talk.

F

Frankie's Friend

And again,

I haven't advocated either yes or no.... yet.

All of the keyboard commando's just crack me up.

98% of whom, have never even filed a grievance. But they are a monster on FaceBook.

Have you noticed how many "new" members are on BrownCafe now ?

They are like the masked Antifa, of the Teamsters.

-Bug-
Mostly management trojan horses.
Or something similar to that...
20180421_204842.jpg