NO TO HYBRID DRIVERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F

Frankie's Friend

I didn’t spew anything. You felt the need to insult my character for making an everybody panic joke. I like a lot of people on here, just like a lot of my former drivers I hang out with daily now. Your are not one of those people.

I also never lie. It’s part of my rotting, dumb, pea brained soup self I guess. Maybe it’s my miltary background. Either way I never lie. Also yes, I am very very happy I left.
I'm sure your coworkers relish that vacancy.
Again...
If you're so happy why are you still stirring the pot here?
Another troll.

Btw..I dont trust any pot stirring management here much less the has been trouble makers like you in the union forums of all things.

542thruNthru

I take u for what I see ....u r fine w me

giphy-10.gif

;)

CanOSup

One of them
I'm sure your coworkers relish that vacancy.
Again...
If you're so happy why are you still stirring the pot here?
Another troll.

Btw..I dont trust any pot stirring management here much less the has been trouble makers like you in the union forums of all things.

Never asked you to trust me. Reading comprehension is not your thing is it. I stated I still like people on here, and it’s the internet. People get on it when bored to pass time. Sorry if you feel entitled to patrol the viewership of the brown cafe

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Unlike you I have the balls to make my own destiny. That’s why I left he company and I get joy out of listening to you union members cry like children over your 40.00 an hour.

It’s a public forum. Cry more please. Enjoy YOUR :censored2: life. Buh bye
You left the company but still come on a company related site to be a troll.... and to hold the company line....loser....

CanOSup

One of them
You left the company but still come on a company related site to be a troll.... and to hold the company line....loser....

Reading. Comprehension. I stated it’s a :censored2:ty company and I’m glad I left. Man o man some of you guys really struggle with this

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Reading. Comprehension. I stated it’s a :censored2:ty company and I’m glad I left. Man o man some of you guys really struggle with this
Well good for you for leaving....but just wondering why you still choose to come on here and talk shop ... the second I leave this place I will never go on here again and start a new chapter of my life

CanOSup

One of them
Well good for you for leaving....but just wondering why you still choose to come on here and talk shop ... the second I leave this place I will never go on here again and start a new chapter of my life

I haven’t talked shop at all. I started by making a joke. Someone got butthurt and started throwing insults. And here we are. I enjoy mist peoples company on here, as when I did work here I rarely
Talked shop. Nothing has changed, I hate shop talk, especially for a place that :censored2:ty

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I haven’t talked shop at all. I started by making a joke. Someone got butthurt and started throwing insults. And here we are. I enjoy mist peoples company on here, as when I did work here I rarely
Talked shop. Nothing has changed, I hate shop talk, especially for a place that :censored2:ty
Fair enough..

CanOSup

One of them
You stepped into the ring and now you cry because someone punched you in the face.

Call me a "prick"?

I wish you were my expired pork and beans soup.
Your nothing but a ferret troll, has been, pot stirrer.

You dont like punched in the face jerk? Then just stay in the retirement forum and you'll be just fine.

Has been mouthy punk supe.

Not crying, just not standing here taking it like some insisted I do. Punched in the face. What a joke, your meaningless Soup insults being compared to punched in the face is a joke.

I do enjoy the company in the retirement forum

F

Frankie's Friend

Nah dude, you ran your mouth to get it started.

This is the main reason the strike line held in 97.

Because of disrespectful punks like you.

F

Frankie's Friend

Not crying, just not standing here taking it like some insisted I do. Punched in the face. What a joke, your meaningless Soup insults being compared to punched in the face is a joke.

I do enjoy the company in the retirement forum
Yeah, dont deal it if you cant back it up.
Youre just another Sunday management troll.

I wish leadbelly was here to mop this up.

CanOSup

One of them
Nah dude, you ran your mouth to get it started.

This is the main reason the strike line held in 97.

Because of disrespectful punks like you.

Disrespectful. Me saying this place is a place to complain compares to the disrespect you threw my way. You are the typical jaded and dillusional person who thinks you do no wrong. Who cares what happened in 97. I hope you all do strike. And I hope it destroys the company. That’s some entertainment value.

CanOSup

One of them
Yeah, dont deal it if you cant back it up.
Youre just another Sunday management troll.

I wish leadbelly was here to mop this up.

I haven’t gone anywhere. You haven’t driven me off. Your keyboard tough guy tactics are ineffective.

I haven’t dealt anything. Karma is a bitch though. Maybe you will get yours one day. Maybe not. Either way I can sit back and watch the show. STRIKE STRIKE STRIKE